Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering for a while now which sections are the favorites (well I guess the number of topics is a dead giveaway, but still).

I realized a little bit ago that I really only read through Cat Chat, the Lounge, Health and Nutrition, and Meet My Kitty on a regular basis. I rarely visit behavior because I'm not too much help. I never have problems with my cat and usually can't offer much advice. I don't think I've ever read anything in the Say Meow, Forum Help, Kitty Humor, Cat Tails, or Rainbow Bridge.

Every now and then I stop by Breeding, Ferals, and Recipes... just to see what's new.

I also read a post that mentioned Dr. Jean was nice enough to read and post in Behavior and Health... I never realized that I didn't see her in the other topics :)

So what are you favorites and where do you head first when you visit the forum?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I usually read Health/Nutrition, Behavior, and Cat Chat regularly, sometimes I read the Lounge. Rarely, I'll look at Breeding and Ferals, and I only go to Rainbow Bridge if I have to. I tend to avoid photo-heavy forums and threads because my dialup is so slow.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I pretty much browse them all. But, because there are soooo many posts, because the same questions pop up frequently, and also because others have as much or more experience/advice to offer than I do, I usually just skim Health and Nutrtion and Behavior; if I see a question I'm familiar with, I'll read the post, and reply if no one has said what I would otherswise say.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I wonder why Say Meow and Meet my Kitty are not combined?

Anyway...I am new to the Lounge...Cat Chat.
For months I only read Health and Behavior.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I always read the Lounge first to check up on what's new with all of you. Then it's Cat Chat, Meet my Kitty, and Behavior the most.

I find myself checking out breeding because I love reading stories about kittens being born...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Lounge, Cat Chat, and Meet my kitty,

I check the others when i am caught up in those.. so i read it all.. but slowly

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Zalensia said:
all I press the view new posts button and read new posts.

LOL.......thats cuz your a mod.....
I was a mod on a dog forum last year.....I hated it!
Way tooooooo much reading for me! :?

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
Anyone can do that, Dawn, "Visit posts since last visit" and "Visit unanswered posts". Like you say, though, way too many to read! :D

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
Oh for cryin' out loud, I forgot what I camer here for....

Health/Nutrition, Behavior, Meety My Kitty, Cat Chat. Occasionally some of the others if there's nothing going on in those (which is why I came here today :lol: )

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
I first read Cat Chat, Say Meow, Forum Help & Suggestions, Test Forum, Meet My Kitty, Kitty Humor. I look through Behavior, Health & Nutrition, Cats in Art & Literature, The Lounge if there is anything interesting then I read or respond to it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
My favorite ones to read are the Lounge, Cat Chat, and Health & Nutrition. I read all the threads, but don't have enough time to post everything I want to.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts