• Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i know its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay early to know if its a girl or a boy (Im only 7 wks PG)....but just wanna know what yall think....

So far we have....

2 Daughters
5 Sons

Combined

(He was married before me-DH and I have 1 girl 2 boys together)

So, so far the boys are ahead....

Im hoping for another girl!!!!!
GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
oh, I had to vote for a boy, just because of your text in red. :lol: :lol:

I don't have any kids, and won't be having any, but if I had to choose I'd take a girl until puberty, and a boy after.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Well, it depends on what gender runs in your family. See, my mom said that she was lucky she had my brother because girls run in my family. So, somtimes it depends on what gender runs in your family. I just voted for girl! LOL!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...and yeah it does look like we make more boys than girls....but Ive got one daughter so Im not giving up lol.....

Thanks for voting!!!!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Seems likely a boy, but I'm rooting for you to get a girl!

I'm worried since my bf has males run through his family. I mean he has 1 sister and 7 brothers. Most of his brothers have boys......I wanna girl and I won't quit having kids till I get one hehe

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
It's really hard to tell. My brother has two girls with two different women (one with males ruling the family, the other girls). He also has two boys with the second woman (who is now his wife, er, has been his wife for 7 years). Long story.

My other brother has two boys and then a girl (just like my parents, I think he was trying to copy them! :lol: ).

So far, boys are ruling the girls, but I'm hoping you have a little girl. My mom prayed that I would be a girl and voila! One blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl (which later became strawberry blonde, then light brown, with green eyes that sometimes turn blue). I was the FIRST girl born on my mom's side of the family for 25 years...she was the same. 8O

·
Registered
505 Posts
the sex of the baby is determined by the father. that's why China makes me so mad, they all want boys and punish the women if they don't get their sons, when really it's the guys fault. anyway, it looks like boys are kind of dominant, so....but who knows, it might be every other one is a girl.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks yall....seems that the voting is tied 50 50....so who knows....Ill let yall know when I find out, which will still be awhile....

Thanks for voting!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts