Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And do you use it with anything else i.e. brushes, spray bottle of water, carpet shampoo, old toothbrush, wet vac, normal vac, towels, etc.? Have you had any adverse effects after using it? What are your methods? Do you go by the instruction or do something else?
I thought this would be a good place to post what you use and how well it works or dont works since i see some posts asking about it. might as well make it a one stop shop, and possibly a sticky?

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Nature's Miracle, Odo-Ban and Simple Solution.

IMO, all three work equally well, but I prefer the scent of SS over NM and OB.
I put the product in a squirt bottle and use a folded up wash-towel (shop-towel). First I'll pick up as much of the solids as I can and toss. Then I squirt forcefully into the stain, really squirting the liquid *into* the fabric fibers. I twist the folded shop-towel and scrub over the stain, turning the towel periodically, until I cannot see any discoloration in the carpet. Then I re-squirt the 'stained area' and let it be. If the spot is in a foot-traffic area, I leave the squirt bottle and folded towel there to "mark" it and remind everyone to step around it. It usually dries in less than a day, then I can vacuum as normal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts