Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're wondering what your (your cat's, really : ) favorite treats are?

Mooky and Zeke like VitaKitty by CatsWell (here's a photo of the package on our FB page) We really dig them too, 'cause they don't have any funky ingredients and they come from 'cage-free' chicken.

VitaKitty isn't as great inside a CatAmazing because they're strips, so we give them lots of EVO Wild Cravings too, which they also love (and love to play with).

What are your kitty's favorites?

- The CatAmazing Crew

·
Registered
273 Posts
for pretty girl it is the wellness core delights salmon & turkey flavor. only 1, sometimes 2 a day since she has a little bit of a weight problem :-(

for my ferals, at least the ones that will take treats, it is the kitty crack - temptations. i do buy them the ones that are free range though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My roomie and I could never get her cat to like any treats other than Pounce. She gets those when it's Treat Day (once a week) so she doesn't feel left out. The other cats drool at the sight of freeze dried treats!

·
Registered
239 Posts
all 4 of my cat's love Dreamies & whiskas temptations & Elfie LOOOOVES Thrive freeze dried chicken or fish treat's, he goes mad for them & wants to eat the whole tube in one go, obviously I do not allow him to & he only has them as a monthly treat :)

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Tiny lumps of cheese.... for some reason.

I think having the Vendors of the forum actually engaging with us nutters is great.

Btw, whoever did the photoshops of the cats in hats, you have some serious skills :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tiny lumps of cheese.... for some reason.

I think having the Vendors of the forum actually engaging with us nutters is great.

Btw, whoever did the photoshops of the cats in hats, you have some serious skills :p
Lumps of cheese are pretty hard for anyone to resist :)

Thanks for the kudos! Since we're quite the nutters ourselves, so we feel right at home!
:eek:rcat

- The CatAmazing Crew

P.S. We've got one more hatted cat coming!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Chicken feet!! Good source of glucosamine; my kitten loves them.

I also was given a dehydrator by my boyfriend and have pretty much gone nuts dehydrating anything I can for us and the pets. I make jerky (sure as heck beats the stuff coming from China!!!) from chicken, turkey, beef, etc.

The important thing to me is that I know the source; so I like to make things fresh at home if possible.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bob enjoys the Felix biuscut treat bags your getting free in the boxes of the pouched food, he gobbles them up like there's nothing to loose or you would think he had been starved :L

Harold is picky and turns his one up to anything but tesco waver thin chicken slices but they are on a very rare occasion he gets it.

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
The kitty crack in my house is the Party Treats by Friskies. Also my guys went wild over Ownedbyacat's all natural rabbit treats.

·
Super Moderator
26,670 Posts
OMG, so did mine!!! They found it and tore into the package and ate the whole thing behind my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I use a local petfood kibble as treat and Joy just loves it!!! :) I figure its also healthier then some of the other treats out there...am I right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Both my fosters loved temptations. My dog does, too, LOL! Perfect size for training a small dog.

Danny used to SCREAM at me whenever I was in the kitchen because he knew thats where the Temptations were kept. He was sooooo boney with a fluid filled belly (turned out to be FIP), so I never felt bad about giving him tons a day. Now that he's gone I'm especially glad I gave him as many as his sweet heart desired.

He also loved dehydrated liver and lamb ziwipeak (but never venison ... he'd make his "yuck" face and walk away, ha!)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
My kitty is quite easy with most foods, especially dry. He is getting Greenies Dental Treat, Zuke, but he especially like Evo Herring and Salmon treat, he literally dance when I take that out. He is also crazy over Nutragold Finicky which I only gave him as treats instead of a meal because it contains rice.

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Feline Greenies chicken was a big hit for a long time. The current fave is Blue Wilderness chicken & trout, which is a moist treat.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My girls like the Frisky's party treats, but they go crazy for bonito flakes. I now buy them at a local japanese market, its cheaper than the ones marketed for pets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts