Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Tobys favourites are Bozita and Felidae (both wet).

And he likes meaty treats from a UK company called natures:menu

·
Banned
804 Posts
I'm a big fan of Merrick's wet food and "Go! Natural" dry food for kitties. and then on the odd occassion ill just give my kitties temptations treats or some catnip as a treat

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I am a big fan of Natural Balance brand, although we also feed Evanger's two organic flavors and Organics by Nature brand. I like the idea that some of Gracie's diet is presumably less burdened with chemical residues, etc.

And, alas - minimal treats at this time - Gracie is on a diet. Her favorite treat is Halo brand "Liv-a-Littles" freeze-dried chicken treats, which I got at the cat show at the recommendation of the ladies who bred her and a lot of other people we met that weekend. No stores in town sell them, tho' :( so when the jar runs out I think I will have to find them on the internet...

Fran

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Well I have not tried enouh food to say what my favorite is but I feed Felidae dry and Wellness wet and love both of them! If I could choose any brand of food though I'd probably go for EVO or Innova. And if I could choose anything at all I'd feed raw!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
my favorite is EVO canned. I also love the Merrick for variety... the Wellness foods are great but I think overpriced. I do like that they have several flavors to choose from so I usually have a few of those in rotation. Felidae is a good price, but doesn't seem to be all that tasty.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I've never tried any catfood tbh. :lol:

Seriously, Peggy is REALLY fussy. She doesn't like Felix, IAMS or Whiskas. She only likes Asda brand Seafood Platter, and Science Plan Tuna for adult and mature cats.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Huge said:
I've never tried any catfood tbh. :lol:

Seriously, Peggy is REALLY fussy. She doesn't like Felix, IAMS or Whiskas. She only likes Asda brand Seafood Platter, and Science Plan Tuna for adult and mature cats.
I tried it once a little while ago - by accident I should add. Not to be recommended!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
melysion said:
Tobys favourites are Bozita and Felidae (both wet).

And he likes meaty treats from a UK company called natures:menu

Linus loves Naturesmenu (as recommended by Melysion)! I love it because it smells so good & has no nasties in it :) Also, you should see his coat - long, thick & lustrous. For dry food, which I leave down, I like Arden Grange kitten food.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They tell me at work that elderly people often eat cat/dog food (canned) when they are poor or afraid of becoming poor. Are you serious?!?! GAG!! I can eat people food cheaper than I spend on Zander's food anyway :lol:

Zander's favorite (he doesn't get a choice tbh!) is Evo canned...and some Evo dry left down since he's a kitten.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
I try to feed them Wellness canned. My 83 year old mother-in-law lives with us and insists on giving them Temptations. Loads of Temptations. :roll: I wish she wouldn't give them so much, but she does what she wants and what can you say to an old woman when that is one of her greatest pleasures in life?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts