Cindy Lou

Daisy Mae

Chip

Snickelfritz

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Such beautiful cats!

I can't pick a favorite, but I love looking at Snickelfritz's face!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't pick a favorite, but I love looking at Snickelfritz's face!

So do I! She has TONS of personality, and her face really shows it.:love2

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOWEE! 6 cats! That's is my dream! One day I am going to get that many!(I hope!)But sadly, my dad only lets me have 2 right now:(

I didn't get pictures of all of them that day; that's only half of the fur family!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww!! Cute cats. Are they Feral cats or just they all were outside for the day?
Naw, they're my family. They live inside, but have access to an outdoor area during the day.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ready? :? Here's the list:

Chip (7 yrs, dark orange tabby) --- He was in a box thrown out of a car speeding past my house; he was about 3-4 months old. He is my soulmate.

Robbie (7 yrs, orange tabby) --- He was in that terrible box with Chip; he was only 4-5 weeks old.

Billy Bob (6 yrs, orange tabby) --- I helped rescue him last year from an abandoned house; his owner had been sent to prison.

Ricky (2 yrs, light orange tabby) --- He was a feral rescue and was about 4 months old when I got him.

Chacho (1 yr, black) --- He was dropped off in another town, with his brother. I got the call to get him, but never found his brother.

Shorty ( about 8 mos, black/grey tabby) --- He's another rescued feral. I've had him for 6 months.

Daisy Mae (about 11 yrs, calico) --- She was in the abandoned house with Billy Bob.

Theodora ( 2 1/2 years, tabby/calico) --- Someone put her in the back of my truck on a cold November day and I found her 10 hours later. She was only 10-12 days old and barely alive.

Cindy Lou (1 yr, tortoiseshell) --- I fostered her feral pregnant mom, and couldn't give Cindy up.

Snickelfritz (1 yr, calico) --- Cindy's littermate. Couldn't let her go, either!

Neenya (2 yrs, black longhair) --- Technically, I'm still fostering her, but it's been almost a year, so she's probably here to stay.

Chica (10 yrs, black longhair) --- She was dropped off along my road as a kitten.

Then there's Johnny, the "neighborhood cat". He showed up about 4 years ago (I had him neutered), still roams the area, but I take responsibility for his food and care.

Stinkpot (tuxedo) and Mongo (brown tabby) are feral toms that I trapped and had neutered and they still come for food. There are two other feral toms that show up on occasion, but I haven't been able to lure them into traps yet.

And I'm currently fostering Josie (a semi-feral black longhair) and her four black kittens.

I've lost count......:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts