Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of all white cats? Personally I love them and am hoping to bring one home.

As cat lovers what colour cat is your fave? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think white kittens are really cute. Especially the ones on that "catsan" (or whatever its called) advert. I like tabby cats, as well as cats with long fur. When i was younger, i always loved long haired cats and thought how great it would be to have one. I also think black long haired cats are gorgious.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chocolate said:
I think white kittens are really cute. Especially the ones on that "catsan" (or whatever its called) advert. I like tabby cats, as well as cats with long fur. When i was younger, i always loved long haired cats and thought how great it would be to have one. I also think black long haired cats are gorgious.
I love that advert!! <<)) (((=

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bean...is that your cat? It's gorgeous!

I've noticed though that alot of white cats have 2 different coloured eyes. Wonder why that is? I think its cool.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I've always shyed away from white cats. I'm not exactly sure why. Moby's really turned me around on them, though. I still prefer a cat with points. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
White cats are adorable... Mooch isn't all white... (According to some on here he's wearing a hat or toupee :D ) as well, as a black spot on his black and a black tail... But I think all cats are adorable.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I love Mooch's pattern. Looks like elvis to me for some reason.

I never was a fan of white cats before as I thought they were sorta plain, but now that I have Moby I find they look fluffier - like cotton.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yea, his pattern is cute, Bean... Moby's adorable too!!! ::))

·
Registered
222 Posts
My great-grandmother's white cat, Tubbo, has one green eye, & one blue. Personally, I like Russian Blues, & American Shorthairs. (O.K., I admit, those are the breeds of Penny & Sammie, & that makes them my favorite!! Of course, any of my kitties are my favorite kinds!!)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Sleepy_Tigeress said:
What does points mean?
Imagine a siamese cat. You know how their ears, tail, nose, and paws are darker than the rest of their body? Those are called "points." Siamese cats are distinguished amongst themselves as blue point (silvery blue points), chocolate point (brown points), seal point (very dark brown points), and lilac point (light purply points). You'll also see other colors of siamese like flame point, lynx point, etc. Tonkinese cats are very similar but their points are called blue, champagne (brown), natural (dark brown), and platinum (purply). A cat with points is said to be "pointed."

Sabby's mother was a seal-point siamese.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I never particularly like white cats. I think it was to do with my Mum - a cat lover, but she didn't care for white cats for some reason.
Now I've seen all those lovely pictures of Moby I've really changed my mind. :)
I love all cat colours really - but I suppose if I could choose one, it might be silver tabby. But ginger has really gone up in my estimation, too, since we've had Jimmy.

seashell

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a DEAF white foundling that i raised and rehomed her when she was 1 year old. She had a beautiful crisp white coat, the whitest I have seen ( except for a white russian) she was beautiful and is very happy in her new home :D

ALL GROWN UP

You just have to make sure they stay out of the sun cos they get cancer very quickly.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Our first cat Spike was white he had a racoon like tail and a little black mark above his right eye other than that he was pure white he was gorgeous, he ran away, I miss him very much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts