Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every years since 1996 I've bought a Maine **** Cat calender.
I try not to peek at the pictures ahead of time, I like to be surprise and hopefully impressed by the pictures of the beautiful cats.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
I buy two small desk cat calendars every year, one for work and one for home next to my computer. This year I bought Cat Naps and Kittens & Friends. I needed to spend four more dollars for free shipping, so I bought Kittens small wall calendar, too.

I try not to look ahead, too.

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
My pet insurance company sent me one with kittens and puppies.

I always peek ahead to my birthday month. :p If I buy a calendar I base the purchase on what picture falls on my birthday.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I normally get a squirrels calendar, but this year got a Siamese one. :)

At work, I had a daily calendar about poop. Yes, poop. I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The HSUS sends me an animal calendar every year, it is pics of cats and dogs. I haven't actually purchased an animal calendar in years since I get this one. I love seeing the different pics every month.

·
Premium Member
18,382 Posts
Gary Patterson cat calendar every year...I love his drawings and like to find the little mouse in each one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
As we picked the kittens up just before Christmas there was definitely a cat theme to my presents this year. I got a bad cats calendar from my parents, it's quite cool!

·
Registered
49 Posts
cat calendar

I just made my own calendar with Vistaprint - it was a special deal and very easy to do. You can also make them with Zazzle. IF you catch a sale, it's really inexpensive. I used pictures of my cat mixed with some other cat photos I just thought were very cool. Check out Zazzle.com and Vistaprint.com for ideas...:D

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
yesterday my mum visited me and brought me a kitten calender in pink with hearts and paw prints all over it. As much as i love my mum and cats, i politely declined it pointing out im a 35 year old guy and cant have a pink kitten calender in my apartment when my girlfriend comes round ! :)
Why? If it were my SO, I would think it was adorable (although, he probably would have given ME the calendar).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts