Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine's definitely Lil Bub - she is just so darned cute! I have her book on order.

Honourable mentions go to Grumpy Cat/Tardar Sauce, and Hamilton, the Hipster Cat.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Probably just Venus, she's so pretty, and her owners don't seem like money grabbers.

I honestly feel so bad for Grumpy Cat. Taken places, being picked up by strangers, having a camera in her face 24/7. Bad owners in my opinion.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Not sure if it qualifies, but I kind of like the cat who plays the piano in the pistachio commercial :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have two actually, and this one I've been following since his first video. Meet "Anakin" the miracle two legged kitty.
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_PXALwL9c
It's not every one's "cup of tea" but I fell in love with the little guy from the first minute I saw him.
WOW! What an incredible cat! I only watched a few videos but I can see he is very happy :)

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I didn't realize there were so many :)

Maru is definitely photogenic.
I've always been very ANTI breeder but..... if at all possible (meaning if another kitten in need doesn't invade my life) I *WILL* buy a little Scottish Fold kitten.

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
I've always been very ANTI breeder but..... if at all possible (meaning if another kitten in need doesn't invade my life) I *WILL* buy a little Scottish Fold kitten.
Maybe Santa will bring you one for Christmas - that way you won't need to BUY one!! :thumb

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know of many; Maru, Grumpy Cat, Sir Stuffington, Lil Bub.

Of those 4, probably Maru - the videos are really cute/funny. But since GC is now the spokescat of Friskies, I like that whole thing a bit less.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts