Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has the oldest cat..... ?

Mine turned 19 as of March 23.

Dutchman

·
Registered
99 Posts
We have a 20-21 year old cat my husband got him when he was in kendergarden and now my husband 25 and will be 26 sep 17th

·
Registered
465 Posts
All my kitties are 2 years old, so I'm not even close. If my first kitty were still alive he'd be 17 :(

·
Registered
821 Posts
My two cats are 1....so that doesn't count! One of my mom's cats was put down a while ago, she was 15....though that doesn't seem super old to me. She was old, but not antique!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The record so far goes to:

Stormy,

So far it looks like your cat "Morgan" is setting the record.... Even though others didn't make it quite that long it is very interesting to read about all the other "senior" fuzzy's that we've had the privalige to have in our lives.

By the way, I noticed that your from Fontana, CA.. I lived there myself and other nearby towns for many years.

Dutchman

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
opps

opps

that was rachel that lived in Fontana. Not you Stormy. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
My grandma's cat, Spooky, a purebred Siamese, was 26 years old when she passed away! This was documented by her veterinarian, and my grandparents had her birth certificate from the breeder :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
The cat I grew up with, (we were born on the same day, same year), a tonk, died when she was 19.

My brother's cat is 19 and still going strong.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oldest cat so far is:

Well, Iantha, it looks like your grandma's cat Spooky take the record for the oldest cat now at 26 years of age. Wow!!! That was one old cat...

It's good to see just how many of our fuzzy's made it over the 15 year mark...

Does anyone have any idea of a "accurate" age comparison to humans and cats? I've seen so many and they are all different.

Dutchman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts