Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More seriously. I think breeders try to breed away from the crossed eyes. I don't know where they came from to start. Have you checked Wikipaedia. I'm going to. I'll be back here as an expert in a minute
lol no, i figured it would be easier to ask on here and let someone else do the work for me :wink

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh... i don't know what optic chiasm or albino allele is, but im guessing that it is the colorpoint trait that also causes the crossed eyes. Makes sense, since I was thinking i've seen it often in ragdolls as well. Thanks Dave!

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this thread is adorable

although i will say that many registries do not see kinked tails or crossed eyes as a fault ... i have a queen with slightly crossed eyes and a slight kink in her tail (can be felt but is not visible to the eye) of the 15 kittens she has birthed one has had crossed eyes
I think crossed eyes are adorable, does it effect their vision though? Is a kink usually in a certain spot on the tail? I feel like Banjo's has a little kink on the tip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.