Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my kitten is 6 months old now. He has a hooded litterbox and is using crystal litter. He has been fine with it at my other place, and i've moved to a friend's place recently, bringing him with me. He liked to pee on the couch when there was a cloth material on it at my old place, and I made a point not to put any pieces of clothing on the couch. He has done well at the new place but starting peeing on a beanbag couch that my boyfriend bought last week. Since then, the couch was washed and put in a room away from him. Then my kitten started goin for another piece of furniture-fabric sofabed. He seems to like peeing on fabric as he did so at our first house. What should i do now? he also peeed right outside his litterbox yesterday. However, he defecates in the box all the time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!

i'll be bringing him to the vet on tuesday...so hopefully he's not sick or anything! I have another litter pan when he was smaller so i might just use that as an alternative solution. Meanwhile, i've removed the couch that he constantly pees in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.