Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure why my sig keeps getting deleted... I'm not the one doing it, and I've not gotten a message or anything from a mod explaining that they've removed it for a reason...

The first time, I thought it was because of the links to a rescue in the sig. So, I just did an all text sig, but now it's gone too!

Here's what my sig was...can someone tell me if I've done something wrong?:

My Cats!
Buzzy (m) - Orange Tabby - Born October 2006
Luna (f) - Tortie - Born April 2009

My Fosters!
Chance (m) - Bengal Mix - Adopted May 2013!
Diego (m) - Black DSH - Current Foster!
Milton (m) - Tabby DSH - Current Foster!

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
May be too big or too many lines.

Here are the signature guidelines...

2. Signatures

a. Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size)
and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more
than 120px high, 500px wide and 120KB in size. Signatures
containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text.
Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text.

b. Text sizes should be between 9 and 12 (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

c. Links are permitted in signatures. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal. No links are permitted to competing cat websites. No affiliate links are allowed.

d. Users abusing these rules will be warned.

·
Super Moderator
18,399 Posts
Except for the links...which lead to a rescue, which has requests for donations so your signature is considered spam.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Honestly I notice a weird similar problem... my signature shows as "Along with Tara and Coco" but it should really say "Along with the dogs Tara and Coco"... the second one is the correct one but I don't normally see it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I allowed to link to my blog in my sig? It does not ask for donations, but it does contain links to the rescue I foster for...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts