Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Lol
It is good for you to leave it out all the time anyway, otherwise they will learn the only time it comes out is for a vet trip, so the see it as bad and put up a huuuuuge fight!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
queen of the nile said:
:lol: . Hopefully it's not a struggle to get the kitties in the carrier when you need them there!
It can take 3 people just to get one kitty in the carrier!!! :roll:

ForJazz, hehehe....too cute, at least my kitties aren't the only ones!!! :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I used to leave the carrier out, but then there began to be wars over who got to sleep in it....Mr. Alpha male would kick out anyone else who got in there....etc. etc. etc.
So, finally, I put it away. They have so many other comfy places to sleep anyways!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, you're lucky...mine HATE the carrier. Although they all enjoy wandering into Willow's 3'X4' crate when she's not using it! ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine also love to play in the carrier when it's left out. But as soon as it's time to actually take them anywhere in it, there's not a cat to be found.

Melissa

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Awww, Roo's mitts are so cute, he reminds me of my cat Sugar :lol:

Ok just had to post this....Twinkie in the carrier waiting for Sugar to come back from the vet after a surgery check up. She had been in that carrier all the time while healing and I guess he didn't know what to do!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts