Premium Member
404 Posts
Same problem here, ha-ha! This was taken before my last two
cats (Buffy & Ella) joined our home.

Graybee, Roundface, SweetPea, and Nicky:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Oh I love your grey cats, 6catsforme, they are SO beautiful.
Thank you! I fell in love with them the minute I saw them at the
shelter. They have lovely green eyes but for some reason their eye
color always comes out yellow in my photos.

I adopted them from a kill shelter when they were about a year old.
They were slated to be euthanized that week but I couldn't go
home without these two brothers.

Both were unaltered tomcats but after having them neutered as soon
as I adopted them they became even more loving and adorable. I can't imagine not having them as part of my cat family!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thank you! I fell in love with them the minute I saw them at the
shelter. They have lovely green eyes but for some reason their eye
color always comes out yellow in my photos.

I adopted them from a kill shelter when they were about a year old.
They were slated to be euthanized that week but I couldn't go
home without these two brothers.

Both were unaltered tomcats but after having them neutered as soon
as I adopted them they became even more loving and adorable. I can't imagine not having them as part of my cat family!
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you rescued them! They are just too beautiful to be PTS. They have such a lovely, snuggly home now!

My parent's cat won't lay on the bed until it's made PROPERLY, she gets really angry and starts ramapaging around the house... if the dog gets in the way, he gets a thump. As soon as the bed is made, she turns back into a big cuddle bug!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can make the bed, but Ginger(the dog), likes to nest. She will get on the bed and use her paws to pull the blanket into a nice soft pile and lay in it. The cats just take advantage of that. If its piled up then they either lounge on it, or burrow up under it. you never sit on the bed until you look under the blankets, they can stretch out flat and barely leave a sign they are there. well except Jack.. he leaves a mark everywhere he goes.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see your cats rule the roost in your home like they do in mine! Love your picture of them on the bed together. :)

Yep cats pretty much take over.. if you haven't seen it there is a pic in my album of 3 of them and my dog on the bed.. took the dog a few minutes to sneak up close enough to snuggle near them.. and then she looked sooo happy about it. If the cats wake up they give her a dirty look and stalk off, they are not much for cuddling her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts