Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't figure out how to add any more photos to my album, thought I might as well post them here!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There, that's better! Sorry for the glitch at the beginning, I tried to edit it but the 5 minutes was up....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Okay, that settles it. Your home is suffering from an overdose of adorable, and there is only one known treatment. They must go visit the Kansas. Something about the rugged landscape and native prairiegrass is involved, but I can't think of it right now.

They are precious, and it looks like they have so much fun! :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they do tend to keep us entertained! :D We were going to drive through the States on our long trip but we're now taking someone elses' car on top of our own so can't cross the border....

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I Love your kitties, they are so pretty!!! The pic with both of them wrestling on the floor is precious. I love seeing the grey cat chomping on her food, so cute!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they're not 100% right now, because of our upcoming car trip....can't feed chicken wings in the car! But once we're all settled again we're going back....right now they're on grain free canned with grain free kibble every so often and a small amt of raw a day/whenever they'll eat it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts