Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!

I have been reading about the Wii fit package but I don't know what is all in it, I don't think we have one in the US as of yet, am I wrong?, all the fit packages I have seen are from Japan or PAL from Europe, can somebody shed some light?, I couldn't find any helpful information on google 8O
Today my arms are very sore, I have been playing tennis, bowling and baseball!! man this Wii is going to keep me fit! :wink:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Its due out in Late MAY ... the 27th I believe.... I already have one on order :) Unfortunately, they have made it so you have buy the exercise mat, Balance board cover and yoga mat SEPERATELY... but I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is more info: http://www.nintendo.com/wiifit/en/#/about/

My neighbor kid lost 30 lbs over the summer last year doing the boxing.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm sooooo sorry Hyper ... I thought I added you. I'll definately add you tonight.

It's been hectic with hubby sleep walking lately. I've been having to check on him through out the day and that means he isn't sleeping much. I found him rummaging through the frig this morning at 6:45am, he was ASLEEP and doesn't remember me taking him back to bed. We think it has something to do with his Sleep Apnea (sp?) and his CPAP machine not working quite right. He's going to the doc early next week.

·
Registered
408 Posts
He has horrible sleep Apnea ... he stops breathing at least 50x an hour and now he is sleep walking. Its really scary sometimes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
MissAnne2u- my husband has sleep apnea too and it is scary. The company that handled all of his supplies sold out to another company, so after 7 months he is still trying to get the old doctor to send his sleep apnea stuff to the new company. The bad part is that since the company says he isn't covered, my husband can't get any sleep stuff. No filters, no new machine (last one died and this is how it started, so I had to buy him a used one). It sucks.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MissAnne2u said:
He has horrible sleep Apnea ... he stops breathing at least 50x an hour and now he is sleep walking. Its really scary sometimes.
oh my how scary! I am so sorry!!
Does it have a cure or is it a chronic condition?
When he stops breathing, how long does it go? Is he on disability? poor thing :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
408 Posts
hollypetsit said:
MissAnne2u- my husband has sleep apnea too and it is scary. The company that handled all of his supplies sold out to another company, so after 7 months he is still trying to get the old doctor to send his sleep apnea stuff to the new company. The bad part is that since the company says he isn't covered, my husband can't get any sleep stuff. No filters, no new machine (last one died and this is how it started, so I had to buy him a used one). It sucks.
Wow now that sucks !! Does it have to a local company? Or just one that takes your insurance? Ours sends hubby's stuff via UPS to us when we need it. They are local here in WA and are actually coming today to check hubby's machine to make sure it is functioning correctly, and bringing him a new mask, filters and everything. We put the A/C in the bedroom window over the weekend and he's sleeping a little better as am I.

Let me know if you want the phone number of the place here in Seattle. They may be able to help or have the name of a company in your city that could help out.

Good Luck !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts