Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
few pics from earlier this evening

Willie relaxing
a few of Buddy, having problems with red eye. only way i can take a pic without red eye is no flash but it makes em blurry

any suggestions?? I have an HP PHotosmart M537, its a nice camera with tons of modes but the book is useless

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Awwwwww, Buddy! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Gotta love that stretch! Looks like it feels sooooooooo good! And Buddy is as handsome as ever.

One thing I have figured out about my camera is that when I focus on a dark object (like Kobi or Maggie) the flash automatically adjusts and overexposes and really gives me glowing eyes. So now I focus on a lighter object in the same area and the recompose on the cat. It seems to help a lot. With Holly, if I focus on her white fur, then the photo is too dark, so I have to focus on the red.

Other than that...a good photo editing program like Photoshop Elements or Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo.

I've also offered to fix them for anyone that has a pic that they particularly love that has red or glowing eyes.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Willie is a long kitty! What a cutie. Buddy looks very sweet and handsome. Sorry, I am awful at taking pictures so I can't help. It looks like Buddy has blue eyes? Is red eye more common in taking pictures of cats with blue eyes?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jennyphx said:
Willie is a long kitty! What a cutie. Buddy looks very sweet and handsome. Sorry, I am awful at taking pictures so I can't help. It looks like Buddy has blue eyes? Is red eye more common in taking pictures of cats with blue eyes?

Yeah Buddy has beautiful blue eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts