Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Willie is driving us up the wall this morning. He is sitting in the window and the blinds are closed and his wagging tales is crashing against them. Funny thing is, there is nothing outside for him to be wagging his tail at.

Buddy being Buddy...just a sweet ol cat

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you could only meet Buddy in person, everyone who has met him has fell in love and wants him, even people without cats. He is the sweetest cat in the world. I was lucky to find him at the humane society. He has had a few medical problems, like an ear infection from **** and some kind of problem where he itched really bad but he is getting better and he is so easy to give pills to. When Miss Chloe gets sick or needs her shots we have a vet who makes house calls come out and they have to catch her with a net. She is a wild little cat.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
He has this sweet, almost melancholy good boy look on his face... he really looks like the gentlest cat on earth :love2

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeanie said:
I'd bother him! I can't resist stroking satiny black cats! :luv
Willie is a pain in the *** grey cat. I love him to death but he is a pain sometimes. I decided to pawn him off on my daughter, I told her that Willie is her responsibility, Miss Chloe belongs to my wife and Buddy is mine.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Buddy does have a melancholy look to him. I've been saying Fenway reminds me of a basset hound with those sad eyes. She always looks like that, it's so cute.

Willie may be a pain, but he sure is a pretty cat!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AddFran said:
Buddy does have a melancholy look to him. I've been saying Fenway reminds me of a basset hound with those sad eyes. She always looks like that, it's so cute.

Willie may be a pain, but he sure is a pretty cat!
You want him??

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Aw, you wouldn't part with him! Plus, I live too far away to get myself into the trouble of bringing him home and having to answer to the bf.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
harry said:
I decided to pawn him off on my daughter, I told her that Willie is her responsibility, Miss Chloe belongs to my wife and Buddy is mine.
Haha, someone took the easy way out :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts