Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello Cat Lovers, I am 'HumanaCaty' and I am new here!

I am very excited to be part of the community who loves cats, like me.
Husband and I live in rental apartment with 5 cats and recently kitten saved from the street. Yes, we have 2 turtles, too and we are big animal lovers. All our free time we try to help animals as much as we can. They make us happy and full of energy ... so we are trying to give them back love and security. I am not English native speaker, so I hope you will understand me as I do you ... I'll give my 100% best.

So, to make it shorter - I am here to learn more about cats, so I can give them better and healthier, happy life, they mean a world to me!
I am specially interested in making cat foods and giving them vitamins and nutrients they need through good recipes ...

Happy to read from you back soon!

Many:kiss: from my 6 cats and me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Thank you for rescuing the kitten from the street. Your cats are beautifully and uniquely marked and very healthy looking. Just make sure that your landlord or apartment owner allows cats. A lot of rental leases in our country only stipulate one or two cats or small dogs, and a friend of mine just moved into an apt. that does not allow any pets of any kind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts