Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposedly 6-10 inches of snow could hit WI tomorrow afternoon into Wednesday.. It might be a tad north of me or it could also hit my city.. If it "misses" (the big storm), we'll see rain / snow mix.

I think i'm just going to go out and buy a xmas tree..................

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I'm really hoping weather.com is correct right now. First off, no matter what we're not going to prevent the storm.. However, according to weather.com we're only going to get 1-3 inches of snow. If we can't prevent the storm, then I would rather have the lesser impact from it. I'm going to really hope we're only going to get a little snow - 1-3 compared to 6-10 or 12+? I think I'll take the smaller amount :).

PS: I might steal your tree, gold...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is prezactly why I don't bother to plant flowers/seeds outside until after Mother's Day...
People think I'm exaggerating when I say winter lasts a good 6 months!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
This is prezactly why I don't bother to plant flowers/seeds outside until after Mother's Day...
People think I'm exaggerating when I say winter lasts a good 6 months!
I felt so bad yesterday! I went down to the Amish neighbor to get eggs, the mom, and the two small children were working so hard on the garden, planting onions, along with some other stuff already. I don't quite think she knew what we were in for the next couple days.

Our county is right in the middle of the storm, and we're in for 4-8" they are saying now. It started snowing about a half hour ago. Seriously! I'm so over the snow already!

·
Registered
183 Posts
So far here (south eastern wi) its been mainly rain...I did hear some sleet hitting the windows earlier this morning. I feel sorry for anyone that lives farther up north. They might be shoveling. I should have mowed my lawn when I had the chance....By the time it dries out it will be a foot long...lol....Snow is just like lawn fertilizer.....arghh....sunlight.....pleeeeeeeeease.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5-8 inches predicted here.. was snowing pretty good at lunch and on my last break.. but then I walked outside after work was done.. snow and sleet mixed and it HURT haha.. The ground is all white again :(.. Depressing but we'll survive!

·
Registered
506 Posts
View from the dining room window this morning. Even the deer are starting to get confused as they look for the grass they were eating yesterday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts