Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, we are down to two kittens. Wobbles no longer has a crap back leg.. it's straightened out a lot and is nearly perfect! He is having some other issues already though, so soon after Missy's passing. I have been so in love with him especially from the moment he was born.. so I am really crossing my fingers that he doesn't get sick and leave us like the rest have. But Andy - who we affectionately call Andycat - is doing awesome. He doesn't slow down for pics. No way, no how!

And then there were two.

Looking cute and innocent but actually being quite naughty.

SEE! So very naughty.

"Hey! Give those back, they're fun!"

A very handsome moment. We can't believe how big they are! He looks so much like George now.

Wobbles and his tongue after a super tasty snack.

Wobbles and his tongue while playing.

..and while sleeping. :lol: He is big on cuddles and purring. Makes me melt big time. (Yes, that big ulcerated thing in his ear is one of his issues.)

Super hyper moment! No worries, there is nothing wrong with his eyes. :lol:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Your pictures are wonderful but I have been hoping to see some pics of Billy!
Ever since the first time I saw his pic in your sig I've wanted to see more pics
of him. I think I fell in love with him because he looks so cuddly and big. :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
wishing your 2 kittens good health!

cute cute cute! hope they just get stronger everyday. i love wobbles' tongue shot. nice catch!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your pictures are wonderful but I have been hoping to see some pics of Billy!
Ever since the first time I saw his pic in your sig I've wanted to see more pics
of him. I think I fell in love with him because he looks so cuddly and big. :)
I will try to get a few good pics of big ol' Billy today and the other adults! Ever since the kittens and their baby kittens came along, he's been more than happy to not have a camera in his face all of the time.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I will try to get a few good pics of big ol' Billy today and the other adults! Ever since the kittens and their baby kittens came along, he's been more than happy to not have a camera in his face all of the time.
Wonderful! Billy is so adorable and my eyes get drawn to his pic everytime. I love big husky cats! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts