Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so its only gonna be 2 days, i doubt you will all miss me for that short emount of time!
Ive got to go on some teambuilding thingy for work, buts itspretty cool, we get to stay in a posh hotel and work pays for it, and breakfast and dinner.
Ill come back all teamy LoL

Actually the most scary bit is in the 2 1/2 years ive lived with my boyfriend this is the first time we will be spending a night apart :shock:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im back! hehe
We had to work, but it wasnt like the "urgh work" feeling.
We learnt some great stuff about emotional intelligence, reading bosy language, and reading peoples eyes! Can you beleive this guy knew what card you had in your hand by watching your eyes! it was great, the food was lovely too, what made it even better was the school payed for it all!
Its great how they take in our ideas too, the school has £26,000 to spend on inporving the outside of the school, playground etc. The inside has just been finished, anyway they got us in groups and took in our ideas of what should go into the 4 playgrounds. It felt like we got to put in some real input, that was actually valued.

Im all into team work even more now hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts