Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
What's in the bowl? Is it ice cream???

Just kidding, I know what the Superbowl is. Who is playing in it though?

It is the only Football game I will watch all year. Only so I know what everyone is talking about the next day.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Congrats!

We're still in mourning around here....

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the Green Bay Packers, and it looks like we'll be playing the Pittsburgh Steelers.

It's awesome how good Aaron Rodgers has been playing, though today he took another good hit with a helmet to the head. I think if someone does that, especially to a quarter back, they should automatically be ejected from the game.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
LOL. My SO has been MIA all afternoon with that Jets/Steelers game. I keep getting random texts/IMs telling me some detail of the game.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to Texas!
I plan to avoid Jerry's World due to the traffic. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Both playoff games were good. Green Bay and Pittsburgh should be exciting and a close score. Gotta root for my Steelers, though! (But they do need some healing after today's game; it was really rough.)

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
I usually go for the underdog anyway, but in this case, I have so many friends in and from Wisconsin, it's not even a question of who to root for.

Plus, it would be great to see Ben Roethlisberger lose.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
....Until this year. This year the halftime show is the Black Eyed Peas. They're just not in the same league with the real icons they've had in the past like Springsteen, Paul McCartney, U2, etc. Did I mention Springsteen?

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
The Black Eyed Peas put on a great concert. If you really miss Springsteen that much, you could contact Will.I.Am and see if he'll slam his bits into a camera for you during the show. :grin:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
yes I spent the afternoon on the couch, I was explaining to yeti who the packers were and why we had to watch them, he seemed to enjoy the game...

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I think I'll root for the Pack. I've been a fan of them longer than the Steelers. What finally made me become a Steelers fan was Bill Cowher bringing his pre-teen daughter onto a talk-show with him. How cool was that? It helped me see that rabid-raging, curse-spewing, jaw-jutted, dagger-eyed coach actually had a heart-of-gold. :wink

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
The Black Eyed Peas put on a great concert. If you really miss Springsteen that much, you could contact Will.I.Am and see if he'll slam his bits into a camera for you during the show. :grin:
Ahhhh, was that a disparaging remark to Mr. Springsteen? You're from New Hampshire, missy.

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
No, it was more making fun of his body slam into the camera during that one concert. :grin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts