Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm enrolling in the 2004-2005 school year at the local college to become a Veterinary Technician! Wooooooohoooo!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its wierd, it seems like this move was exactly what I needed. To be 3000 miles away from my abusive ex husband, 3000 miles away from my unsupporting parents whos answer to every one of my problems was "Get married and let a man take care of you"(sorry mom and dad, I went that route and lost 8 years of my life, no thanks!)

Now im with my fiance who is nothing but supportive, he even said he would support me while I go to school if I didn't want to overload with work and schooling. We bought a book today "Cat Training in 10 Minutes", he is going to help me teach Envy and Chaos all sorts of tricks. Everything is falling into place, were gonna buy a house, im gonna go to school and finally start a career (ex wouldnt let me work), and when we get settled into the house im going to start my own Bengal cattery which Fiance also fully supports, life doesn't get much better than this :D

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
It sounds like all the pain you suffered before your life today was preparing you to be the wonderful person you've become. You deserve every second of happiness this new life will bring you and I wish you all the best of luck with everything!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Well done! It's so nice to hear after so much upset you are so happy. Enjoy your wonderful life :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow, Congratulations Payge! How wonderful that now you can put away the past and your future certainly appears to be bright! :D
I can feel the glow from here :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts