Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much consideration (and the apparent hijacking of threads), I've decided to start this thread.

I know there are a few of us out there who play WoW. Tell us about yourselves!

What server? Character? Level? Favorite dance? :D If you're in a raid guild, what are you all up to?

Maybe some of us play on the same servers, and we can hook up and/or wage war on one another. ;)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll even go first.

My main server is Crushridge, where I have a level 60 Tauren Warrior. My husband has a 60 Undead Mage, and the two of us are in a small-ish raiding guild. (We just had our first boss kill last weekend!) We're not quite big enough to do MC without other guilds joining up, but we're getting there.

I've also got a lowbie on Dark Iron, a Human Paladin. I heart my I WIN button. ;)

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
All right chumps, let's do this! LEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOYYYYYY JENNNNKINNNNNNNSSSSS!!!

Hahahaha, I had to do it! :twisted:
[/ducks and runs away giggling]

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*snerk*

I almost reproduced that my first time in UBRS - the room with the eggs. Oh my. I told my group I'd never been there before, and said to let me know about anything important. Apparently, those eggs don't become important until someone's just run across the room. :oops:

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
My main is a 60 human mage on the Spinebreaker realm. I am in Fusion. We've done MC, ZG, Ony, BWL, AQ. BUT...we recently had a falling out with the other part of our guild. It was comprised of Aussies and Americans and a bunch of the Aussies left. We are now trying to re-build the guild and down to doing 10 man scholo runs lol. It's still fun though. :)

I have a ton of alts too , but I never play them. :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
I don't play anymore but when I did it was on Archimonde in a guild called Dominion. I had a 60 Undead Priest. I'm thinking of playing again when the new expansion (yay bloodelves!) comes out, but I barely have enough time to myself anymore so I don't know.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's it, Heather... you officially rule way more than I do. :D How fun! And sometimes it's nice to go back to basics, you know? As much as I enjoy doing raids, there's something nice about going back to Scholo and the Mountain instances.

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Do you use vent? I love vent. It's so fun! I didn't go on many of the raids, mainly just Ony and a tad of ZG but it's fun to sit on vent and have someone play some awesome music that really pumps everyone up! :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Due to budgeting issues I had to stop playing :( And I was just getting into it! I had a human paladin, lvl 30, on Eredar... I just can't afford it right now :( Does anyone know if I will be able to get my character back when I CAN play again? Is there a time limit? Or will I have to start from scratch? (Which could be fun...)

·
Registered
119 Posts
zomg Payge! I'm from Archimonde! Er, was ... we transfered to Mug'Thol.

Main - Neko, NE hunter (7/8 DS)
other 60s: Mage, Priest, Warlock, Druid (59)

Raid experience - Nef on farm status.

Currently ... alt-tabbed while experiencing the 8th ... 9th? Server crash while we wait for Jared or Cartx to open the AQ gates. :roll:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We don't use Vent, we use TeamSpeak instead - to my knowledge, Vent can't be used on Macs, and we have some guildies with them. So it's TS for us.

We just recently started with TS, too. For some reason, the guild was really against it, insisting that raids are possible without voice chat - which is true. As an old-school EQer, I've seen amazing raids done with mad typing. But it's HARD, and voice makes it so much more fun.

You should be able to just reactivate your account, Julia, if you go back to playing. The character should still be there. I hope it is!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ahhh how I miss old school EQ! I think it peaked with the Velious expansion and after that they started dumbing it down and the community started to really break down, but what a fantastic game it was! Currently I'm waiting on Vanguard to come out, and quite impatiently I might add hehe :).

Kel

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
aphrodeia said:
You should be able to just reactivate your account, Julia, if you go back to playing. The character should still be there. I hope it is!
I hope so! I had to free up the money so I can take voice lessons :D (Something I'd like to talk to you about, but don't want to hijack the thread! lol Nothing as serious as opera, I'm a musical theatre girl, but still!!)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
vanillasugar said:
I hope so! I had to free up the money so I can take voice lessons :D (Something I'd like to talk to you about, but don't want to hijack the thread! lol Nothing as serious as opera, I'm a musical theatre girl, but still!!)
Drop a note on my LJ, or make a post about it on yours, and we'll talk! :D I'm always up for it - 'specially since I'm off school right now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I played on Icecrown. I have a level 60 undead mage, but I played WoW with my EQ guild, and we beat everything a long time ago. It got boring so we quit and now we're waiting for Vanguard and playing some EQ2. I loved WoW, it just didn't have enough content and pvping got old. I do plan on coming back for the expansion and making a blood elf though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts