Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following the story of these polydactyl kittens that were found in a box by a local rescue. Apparently this little guy has 27 toes! The woman who runs the rescue submitted him to the guinness book of world records, because 27 is the current record. Sooo cute! And hopefully the story will mean good press for this rescue!

Here is the link if you have facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1381794841.134074.201025069841&type=1&theater

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh.. and this litter was also very unusual because they were all either polys, orange females, or orange females polys!

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
most cite 28 toes as the record, jake from canada, a kitten in the uk is claimed to tie that, a owner in NJ is claiming 29 toes ...for years I saw 28 as the record count,, my folks currently have some 24 count kittens, I hope the press does well for the shelter and find homes for these wonderfully strange kitties...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also, I want to put some paint on those tosies and let her walk on a canvas! Actually, no, I learned my lesson with finger painting last year with toddlers. However, if someone else would like to then send it to me.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts