Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I switched to WBCL about this time last month. Tina doesn't mind it and it isn't too bad on odor control. I just got the green bag. I think I got the 7lb bag and still going. I'm about to order more but I'm wondering which I should get. I only have 1 kitty which is why I got the green bag but it appears the red bag has better odor control and the purple bag is scented which I don't want.

So the question is: does the red bag have better odor control than the green bag for 1 cat?

Oh and PS: I'm not dead yet. I'll be done with the rabies vaccine series this Friday. :D

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I personally thought the red bag clumped better, but I don't know. I used the red bag (multi cat formula) when I had just MowMow and I still use it with two cats.

And I agree, I dont like scented cat litter. My cat's smell wonderful on their own, I don't like them all perfumey (and it tastes gross when I kiss them).

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally thought the red bag clumped better, but I don't know. I used the red bag (multi cat formula) when I had just MowMow and I still use it with two cats.

And I agree, I dont like scented cat litter. My cat's smell wonderful on their own, I don't like them all perfumey (and it tastes gross when I kiss them).
I think I'll get the red bag. It can't hurt and the price is the same or about the same.

Tina smells like flowers all the time and I don't know why. I don't have any scents that would rub off on her and she gets a bath like twice a year. I have awful allergies too which is one of the reasons I don't want scented. I imagine the scent would bother her just as much as it would me.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure you can use these. There's a $2 off 17 or 34lb bag any formula coupon on their facebook page. :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The red bag definitely clumps better and I notice better odor control.

With the green bag, the clumps would fall apart as I got them out. These say intact!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts