1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice rebate! I need to buy more this weekend anyway.

I love, love, love World's Best. Being able to flush is awesome - no more carting out dirty litter. I'm not sure if it'll work the same with four cats, but I did use it in two cat household. I had some sticker shock at first, but it lasts so much longer than anything else (pee clumps don't crumble and it doesn't "glue" to the sides/bottom) that it's not that much more cost and the convenience and cleanliness of the litterbox make it worth the little extra. In a one cat house, I only have to add a little litter every 3 to 4 days, because I just don't lose much, as opposed to clay where I had to add more daily, and totally dump and wash more often.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even though it's flushable, it's against the rules where I live to flush litter (even the flushable kind). But it doesn't crumble, doesn't smell bad when I'm scooping and no dust! Right now it's mixed in with the litter that was already there, but I might switch to 100% World's Best. Or I might stay 1/2 and 1/2. It's pretty expensive!

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's a bit pricey, but, man, it does seem to last forever. I seriously think it takes me about 9 months to go through one of the big bags (30 pounds, I think they are?).

I do only have a single kitty, though.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous. My two urine machines go through a 30lb bag every other month. Maybe I should stop pumping quite so much water into them......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts