Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried World's Best cat litter? Is it good? We just got it in the pet store I work at....I might try it but I wanted to hear from you guys first!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm a fan of World's Best... clumps pretty well, the multiple-cat formula is good at covering odor, not dusty, and I don't have to worry about my cats licking unnatural ingredients. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it's made of corn, flushable and is supposed to last a long time and has no dust.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Maleke said:
I know it's made of corn, flushable and is supposed to last a long time and has no dust.
corn: check
flushable: check
last a long time: definitely
no dust: the main reason why i bought it... regular clay clumping litter (since i have a littermaid) made both me and the cats sneeze quite excessively.

since the bits of litter in world's best are also a bit bigger, there's less dusty tracking as a result... which makes it much easier to clean up. sometimes i mix it with some arm & hammer litter for more odor control, it seems to work out pretty well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
We just started using World's Best and absolutely love it! It definately seems to control the odors better and it's virtually dust free. It's made cleaning the litterbox sooo much better!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts