Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm a little worried about my young cat. I noticed today that he's moving his tail in a strange way. I went to touch it and he cried a little, didn't want me to touch it. I noticed it may have a dent at the tip but I'm not sure. I've accidentally stepped on his tail in the past (I know, i'm so stupid...). Do you think I or something else may have damaged it? Anyway, I'll take him to the vet asap but if there is minor damage there do you guys think it can heal??

Thank you.

Btw, I'm not sure if the small dent at the tip is normal. From his cry when I touched it I figured it isn't...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Sounds like your cat is injured. You have to take him to the vet, at least to make sure it'll pass on its own. Fretting without acting is the worst feeling - I know this from my own experience - so it's best to go and get it over with.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. Yes he's ok thank goodness. The vet found a wound there, probably a bite from another cat...he does like getting into fights lol. So, he's on antibiotics and hopefully it will heal soon. No breakage! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts