Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 3 Feline roomies,Edward, I adopted him from Craigslist of all places. Satchi Also a Craigslist rescue and baby Ferra,adopted from a friend who needs to have her girls spayed. But in the next week I'am getting 2 more roomies,Bella and Melody. Bella is a cat who does not like alot of action in the house and she currently lives with small children which is very bad for her. She has lost weight and needs a quiet place. Melody is Bellas kitten and she is very active as most 8 week old kittens are:) But posted are pics of my current 3 and more pics are coming!! Also if anyone knows for sure if Ferra is a Ragdoll cross please let me know...I have seen her Dad he is an abandoned cat who has gone feral and he looks like a purebreed Ragdoll.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Love, love, love your grey boy Edward! The other two are quite wonderful also. How kind of you to take in the two new ones.

·
Super Moderator
26,657 Posts
I'll take Satchi, please.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Welcome, and all of your three kitties are just grand! Beautiful!

You are certainly going to have a houseful when the other two arrive...!

Fran

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys!! Edward is my baby:) And Marie I couldn't let Satchi go ever!!Sorry. but I will post new pics as soon as she lets me get some...lol! And yes it will be a wonderful houseful of feline room-mates:) I have had more then that. I used to foster abandoned,neglected,abused and feral cats and kittens for several local rescues. I had top stop doing that because everytime an injured cat came to me it just broke my heart to see how cruel some people can be to these wonderful loving creatures.I have seen some terrible things and even had a few of my fosters pass away from the injuries. It was so sad. I love all cats and just wish we could get ahold of the abusers and show them the same "kindness" they have shown to their cats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts