Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Awww they are so precious - congratulations to you and the kitty mommy :D !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, thank you. I don't think I'm going to keep them all. My house is too small for 4 cats to live in. My uncle told me that he'll bring one to his home. My friend also really wants to. I think the new homes for kitties are available.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hey, no wonder you've been gone Tio! I wondered where you went. :) I loved the posts about Vietnamese life.

Xam Nho is such a pretty cat, it'd be hard to believe she'd have anything but the cutest kitties. :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Padunk said:
hey, no wonder you've been gone Tio! I wondered where you went. :) I loved the posts about Vietnamese life.
Ah yeah, Padunk, I don't think you still remember me :) So warm!

Well, I've been rather busy for months. Firstly, Vietnamese traditional New Year took me 2 weeks to prepare and enjoy. Then, an examination in my University and my supervisor in my company had things for me to bury myself in :D. Finally, I went to a mountainous area to complete a small project. There's few Internet cafe there. During nearly a month, I only called for my mother 3 times, just enough to talk that: "How are you, mom? Any trouble? I'm fine, everything here is OK. And how about Xam Nho?"

Oh, I'll write about this time in a new post.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Tio -- congrats on having the kittens and having such a beautiful cat. I am glad you found homes for these kittens. But please get Xam Nho spayed so she doesn't go on having kittens -- there are enough unwanted animals in the streets today. :) Plus it is much healthier for her to be spayed -- she has less chance of getting cancer that way.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
What cute little kittens! Be sure to post more pics of them as they get older!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I was wondering what was happening too. I hope you stick around - it's very interesting to have insight on the Asian side of things - both cats and regular life. You can be our Japanese coresspondant. :)

Beautiful babies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts