Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just arrived! My new cat tree! It *may* have been a little over board getting a second one when the first is big enough for 6 cats but I can't help myself when it comes to my babies!

The pics are a bit blurry since my camera is cheap and doesn't like it when objects are in motion.

The new tree:

Chaos playing with the bell-toy that hangs off the tree:

Envy spies the bell-toy:

Chaos distracts Envy so he can play again:

Envy is not fooled:

Still waiting for the cat bed to arrive.

·
Registered
99 Posts
oooh that looks awesome. please let me know if it's stable 'cause I want to get it for my cats and it seems to be the cheapest one I can find.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it was from Ebay. It's pretty stable, Envy took a flying leap onto it and it didn't shake, Envy is no lightweight either! She's up to 9 1/2 lbs 8O.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Oooo its so pretty! Now that I think about it, that's the one I really should have gotten. Mine isn't here yet! I'm hoping by early next week I'll have it.

Keep up the pictures, I want to see if they like the tunnels and hammock :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipping was $30. The company is in CA and i'm in Reno so it was only about an hour and a half drive away.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love that round hammock part on the bottom of the tree, but then again something I love the cats may not...they always like something else :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It is not so bad at all for the price ..I thought you had paid like over 100 dollars 8O hehe

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, after shipping this one was $80.

THIS one was $160, but its much more massive with tri-colored carpeting and plywood instead of pressed board, it can hold up to 10 cats if they snuggle:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It looks very fancy for 160 dollaz :lol: I know your kitties will have a blast 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts