Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, i gave Rocky Merrick BG Quail and Chicken yesterday(only), and this morning he had normal stool :) Today, I'm giving him Natural Balance(chicken, duck, and turkey) in the pouch, and we'll see how that goes. Could it be that it might be the Weruva that causes the loose stools? Now, that would be innneresting. I'm just really glad that it's not an intestinal issue, it seems more likely that it's a food thing, unless he just gets that when he's eating things off of the carpet. I hate that he does that >.< Do your cat's eat stuff off of the carpet? And i swear, he begs just like a dog when i'm in the kitchen! lol

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I've started calling MowMow 'Hoover'. He's always scarfing stuff up before I can get to it.

Glad Rocky is feeling better!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've started calling MowMow 'Hoover'. He's always scarfing stuff up before I can get to it.

Glad Rocky is feeling better!
LOL, good nick name :) Rocky is basically a vacuum and I'm always catching him eating things i'd prefer for him not to, and then i take it from him and he looks at me like, "Why mom?" haha Thank you, me too!! :kittyturn

·
Registered
474 Posts
aster will eat stuff off the carpet too! leaves that get tracked in, cardboard pieces that cody spits out, pieces of her crinkle balls...i keep telling her, "you act like i'm not feeding you well or something!" that doesn't stop her though.

it forces me to be more diligent at sweeping, vacuuming and mopping though!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aster will eat stuff off the carpet too! leaves that get tracked in, cardboard pieces that cody spits out, pieces of her crinkle balls...i keep telling her, "you act like i'm not feeding you well or something!" that doesn't stop her though.

it forces me to be more diligent at sweeping, vacuuming and mopping though!
Exactly! He acts like he's SO hungry and deprived, and i feed him very well! lol Believe me, he can be very full from a meal, and he'll still opt to try and find things on the floor. lol Yes, it forces me to be diligent as well! I actually just bought a Bissell sweeper, and it's a non-electric vacuum. It's great for picking up litter from where Rocky tracked it, as well as the other stuff i don't want him to eat :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
That's good news!
I had a friend try Weruva with their cat. They tried a few different flavors, and 1 of them ended up giving the cat diarrhea. You just never know....there could be 1 ingredient in a food that doesn't agree with certain cats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts