See my last 2 threads for pics

·
Super Moderator
26,670 Posts
:grin:

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
You're still a baby in cat hoarders club. I think you move on to junior status once you pass 10.

Seriously, Buddha seems like a lovely kitty. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
lol.

I have 4 cats inside, 2 dogs also inside. and 2 resident strays... I may be just ahead of you in line for that title... I so should just buy me a mini farm and be done with it, because I really want to get chickens again.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am so jealous! I would like to get another cat. unfortunatelly, it is not possible right now...maybe when we will move to bigger appartment..

·
Registered
275 Posts
congratulations on your third cat :)
Not even close to a hoarder. My family calls me "cat lady", they say they will add the "crazy" if I get to four cats.
Glad they don't count my fosters!

Thank you for taking in Buddha

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Yay!

More photos, please and more updates!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am so jealous! I would like to get another cat. unfortunatelly, it is not possible right now...maybe when we will move to bigger appartment..
I would love to get another kitty also but can't right now so I know how you feel. Autumn seems pretty happy alone tho, she is a spoiled brat :p

·
Registered
262 Posts
CALLED IT! ;) Glad ya took him in.

I have a colony of 10+ ferals plus the two indoor kitties. Does that count towards hoarder status? :p

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bah. Only 2 Indoor kitties. You're a piker.

Outdoor feral colonies don't count for hoarder status

·
Registered
258 Posts
That didn't take long at all!

We're really good enablers here, aren't we?

I'll finally know someone on TV now! :wink

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Congratulations!!!

3 cats is nowhere near hoarder status. I have 4 and for some reason, everyone thinks I have way more. People's perceptions are just sooooo skewed. 3 is a responsible and manageable amount, but trust me, you don't want to go for the 4th, it just bulks up the work substantially.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One of mine is a Siamese so I work wise I'm at a virtual 5.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I have 4 and for some reason, everyone thinks I have way more. People's perceptions are just sooooo skewed.
you too? I have 4 and for some reason everyone assumes I have more then that.. but then Gypsy does look like a different cat depending on what angle you look at her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts