Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you all don't get tired of seeing pictures of my furry best friend. These are from Sunday's epic outing.
There were a couple of steep areas where I thought I wouldn't be able to walk without falling, and sweet Arianwen showed me safe paths to walk. :luv I'll point those out when I see them.

Silver Princess Arianwen

Forest Goddess

Here's where she's showing me the gentler slope. Notice her ears listening to make sure I'm following and safe.

She turned around to check on my progress

"If called by a panther don't anther"

camo kitty

bobcat

there are literally hundreds more. Here's link to her album
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t240 ... en%20dSLR/
:eek:rcat

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, Leazie, maybe Photobucket is acting up?
The images and link all work on my computer. 8)

·
Super Moderator
26,400 Posts
Her eyes are exceptionally stunning in the first picture and the second bobcat picture. They're all great! I don't know how or why she doesn't run away - you two really do have a special connection! :D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, Heidi, I saw her in the viewfinder, but darn if I could see her in the photo. 8O
How do you like the Forest Goddess pics? There was one that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, but not in a scary way. :)

Marie, the poor baby had a hard life early on, before she came to the rescue where I adopted her. Someone she was very close to, maybe her momma-cat, was hit by a car and killed, and so this is the safest home she has ever known. Our bond is based on love and mutual respect, and the strength of that bond has been proven many times.
She's my furry little angel :angel

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
I can't find her in the camo pic either :( , can you circle it for us maybe or someone else?
She is such a nice kitty to help you along the path :D Such a prettiful kitty

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Gunter, it was photobucket that was acting up. How dare they make me wait to see such stunning pictures :evil: ?!?!

Have you ever reseached the Norwegian Forest Cat breed? She might have some of that in her- she's certainly comfortable in the woods.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She loves the forest. And she feels safe near me and shows me the safer paths where I can walk. :love2 :heart So we help each other :luv.
I did a little research and the closest match I found for coat, color, and body style, was the Siberian cat.
But she does have the big, furry paw pads and long fur in her ears like an NFC. I can't even describe how soft her coat is. If you could imagine touching a cloud brought to earth and made warm, that's how her fur feels.
And she's soooo sweet...

·
Registered
305 Posts
How amazing that your cat doesn't run away, Guntercat!

Arianwen is a beauty, that's for sure!!! Sounds like you've got a best friend for life :)

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She and Rookie do look a lot alike. What breed is Rookie?

It's not amazing that she doesn't run away. It's love. :) :luv

1 - 13 of 13 Posts