Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeti is still growing, starting to get longer and taller, managed to get a couple of good pics of jolene and tammy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
26 toes are certainly a lot! I wonder if he has 26 claws as well? Now that's a lot of nail trimming work to do... :D

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
26 claws as well, from the first day we were introduced to him we started handling his feet to get him used the contact. his claw trimming goes quickly,, (more quickly than some of our normal footed cats)he was also about 14 weeks of age and was well taught about proper claw and tooth usage..

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot that when I posted was the 1 year day for getting yeti, we had done the 2 day drive to my parents in minn. got in late, waking up the next morning my mother opened the door and said "Ive been saving this for you, its got 26 toes" in ran the little goofball like he owned the place(not much has changed) we really weren't ready to add a cat to the pride we already had, but after two days or so my wife was holding him saying "the girls are just going to hate you, so you better behave yourself"
pic 1, the first day or so after driving home
pic2, last sunday "I got it pretty good here"

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Such cute kitties. Love all your pictures!!

And you were completely right Siamese Lynx kitties practice the "it was not me" look a lot, every time I hear something falling I know it's Zeus...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it only took around a year, but all of them are actually getting along together...yeti and jolene are having nightly washing sessions and sleeping together, emma not to far away, tammi was nearby all this.. I caught all four of them in the sun on the bedspread the other day (came back with the camera and no cats were on the bed)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts