Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got some better pics of the little monster...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tumbs, yes, and he knows how to use them, dribbles balls like no cat Ive ever had, worried about when he gets big enough to reach doorknobs.. lynx markings mainly, but also he has the bright white blazes, his mom has those marks and almost all of her kittens got them also..

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only concern is that some of the extra claws will not get worn down naturally due to their position on the foot, just keep an eye on them trimming when required..

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well yeti had his day at the vet on monday(hey , some things are missing) I dropped him off early in the morning and my wife picked him him up late afternoon. expected a sleepy and sore kitty when I got home from work only to find him bouncing up and down the hall as normal.. hasn't gotten wacked to hard from the ladies in the house lately they are almost starting to accept him(like is still a ways off)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Glad to hear he came through the procedure with flying colors! I'm sure the ladies will end up liking him soon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Beautiful! I've never seen a cat like that!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the little(growing like a weed)yeti monster shows off, gives a new meaning to snowshoe siamese...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"my feet just keep growing" he did manage a little play with one of the ladies last night, involved a pile of newspapers so they each kind of hidden from the other.. also sideled up to to one of the ladies that was catnapping and snuggled up to her before she was fully aware who was next to her.. he tries so hard...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seeing this is the first new cat since we started using digital, Ive decided to shoot some pics every 2 weeks or so(looked back and some of our past cats have only one or two kitten pics) but I never though that the cat would pose...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts