Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just spent a week at my parents, this was the most time we have been there since getting the yeti kitten from them a year and half ago, we didn't bring the yeti monster with us but didn't miss him that much as his suspected father (kiwi) is so much like him its spooky,, all the little quirks and habits got passed down.. the only thing kiwi doesn't do is the front foot shakes when upset.. but we watched yeti's mom do that(must be part of the poly thing) pic is of kiwi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
tghsmith;846039. the only thing kiwi doesn't do is the front foot shakes when upset.. but we watched yeti's mom do that(must be part of the poly thing) pic is of kiwi[/QUOTE said:
Oh no! Really? Is that what a foot.shake.is supposed to mean? I just thought it was an involuntary little twitch. If it's true, I'll have to figure out what I'm doing to upset Angel. Doesn't happen often luckily, but it does happen. Darn.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my parents have his sister also (misty) when younger they were very hard to tell apart at a glance..

·
Registered
13 Posts
That must be nice, brother and sister. My cat Teega, my sister-in-law has her brother and they were exact duplicates as kittens. Not any more of course, like yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts