Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures of Yoda and Dunga. I would like to share them with you!

DUNGA & YODA on the window

TIME FOR CLEANING!

DUNGA

YODA

I was trying to find out how our video camera works....As you can see, I wasn't able to read the manual!!!

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
I think Oliver and Dunga are long lost brothers. Cute pics! I like the one of Yoda on your manual. Wierd how they find places like that comfortable! Or maybe they are just looking for attention. :lol:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
At least you have a good reason why you can't set the video. :D

Great looking cats, and the kitten in the other thread is adorable. Glad she's doing better with her little tummy. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Awwww, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, they have grown alot. I love the last pic too, it is something my little Sugar would do >>

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
VERY cute, sent! Yoda looks like Psi, what a beautiful cat. And so is Dunga. I love the white mouth on him hehe.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Eva, how can you live in a house with so much cuteness inside? They're so adorable. I love seeing kitties snuggle together.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys!

Yes, they are sisters. I know, it's weird because they don't look the same and their behivour is so different from each other.

I shouldn't say this (I hope Dunga won't read Cat Forum today) but sometimes we make fun of Dunga's white chin. Sometimes we call her "white chin". It's just funny how she has it white. There is no other part of her body white!

Oliver looks like her...I noticed some time ago. Dunga can't beat Oliver though....NOONE can sit like Oliver! He has a unique sitting position. LOL Is Oliver loud? Dunga is VERY loud cat.

And Psi looks like Yoda....:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
queen of the nile said:
I think its funny that now that Maugli is part of your family you have a grey cat, a tabby cat and a grey tabby cat :lol: . Great pics, by the way!
LOL

I didn't think about it this way. You are absolutely right! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts