Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, let me say that 'cat people' are far more layed back about things and life in general than 'dog people'.
I own both a cat and a dog and I love them the same...so I belong to a dog forum as well.
I have noticed that on the dog forum, the members seem to be SO uptight. When I am on this forum I feel way more relaxed, like I can speak my mind and not have others jumping down my throat for it.
Okay, just thought I'd let you guys know how aewsome you all are!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hah hah, you have to be more laid back when you are a cat person. Most dogs can be trained to obey. Cats on the other hand just look at you as if to say 'I'll do it when I'm darn well good and ready'.

Sang

·
Registered
866 Posts
I also think it helps that cat people aren't typically as breed offensive, as most house cats are "mutts" anyway.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
You guys rule!

JungleKitty, you are so right about this forum.
I used to visit a folk music forum. You'd think a load of 'musos' might be fairly laid back - but they were so up themselves, it wasn't true :x
They even used to crticise people's *spelling* and *grammar* I ask you! :roll:

seashell

·
Registered
67 Posts
Being a cat person you can afford to be more laid back. Cats are so low maintence. I mean you play with them; they sit in your lap, and then they go wonder about. My dad is a dog person so we have 3 dogs too. You have to look after them constantly, because they don't behave and get into trouble all the time.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Sang72 said:
Most dogs can be trained to obey. Cats on the other hand just look at you as if to say 'I'll do it when I'm darn well good and ready'.
hahaha i love that, its soooo true!
Ive been on a guinea pig forum and i dont feel comfortable posting on there. You have the people who have been there for ages, you make a post and it just gets ignored :(
this place is soo much better, i would say the best forum going, but i cant because mine is, but this place is definatly the second best!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts