Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I cried so hard because the first cat I lost wasn't even one year old yet and he was orange in color (Abyssinian boy). I miss my boy so much! And I just lost another girl in June this year. I can't wait to go join them someday. I really really miss them. My mom says she never wants to have another cat again because of all the pain (many previous pet owners around me says the same), but I don't think I can ever stop loving cats, even though I know the pain that comes with them.

RIP all the loving pets, and blessings to all owners who have lost someone dear. Until we meet again...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Awww that was so beautiful even if I'm an emotional sobbing wreck! One of my first kitties when I was a child was a ginger tabby boy called Oliver. The kitties from my childhood have gone now but they always reamin in my heart. I see them in the babies I have now it is so true.
Thomas fell in the bath tub the other day the silly ninny and I know one day he will have to pass on too but hope we'll get to spend a lifetime together.
thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
As we were putting my cat down a few days ago, the vet pet him with us and said that he was chasing butterflies now... that part in the poem choked me up so much. It is a beautiful poem and helped remind me why we love these beautiful creatures, and how they are so worth all the emotions we feel for them. I have been reminded several times that one day I won't feel so much pain but be able to just smile at the memories. I am comforted by this.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Im crying, too...

Miss both my rhythm and my blues.....Deeply....

Yes, I did chose tears.....And I dont regret, ever, ever, that they spent their early lives with me....It was my pleasure...and my honor...to be their human...

·
Registered
0 Posts
I frequently read this poem, inserting Mocha's name, colouring, and names of other pets lost.....I still cry every time and my Mochie-cat passed a month ago. But the story is so true. I am hoping to print out my "Mocha" version to put in her RIP Memorial photo book when my heart heals a bit more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Now I read this poem, I'm new on the forum., is beautiful.
it really is .. even if one day we'll lose them, it's worth it

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
What a lovely poem, I should not have chosen to open during my lunch hour, cried almost the whole way through,

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.