Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're flossing your teeth and there's cat hair stuck in them. Yuck!! Unfortunately, I just had this experience....

·
Registered
105 Posts
To add to the list -

Or when you are eating and find a bunch of cat hair on your pizza, you just shrug and eat it anyway! *LOL*

·
Registered
175 Posts
tee-hee Microlite! I always said I love pizza, I don't care whats on it! :lol: Nice thing is it's not considered an extra topping so you don't have to pay for it! :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Do you realize how much hair we eat every day?

What bothers me most is hair in the bathroom. There is moist (the sink, around the shower,....) and the hair gets stuck on it. :) In other places the hair can fly away but in the bathroom...it just stays. I think in the future, I will want to have bathroom in black color so the hair doesn't show as much as in white colored bathroom.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think in the future, I will want to have bathroom in black color so the hair doesn't show as much as in white colored bathroom.
... or you could always just get a white cat! :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist!

-Heather :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
violina23 said:
I think in the future, I will want to have bathroom in black color so the hair doesn't show as much as in white colored bathroom.
... or you could always just get a white cat! :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist!

-Heather :)
LLOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mismodliz: I should do that next time!

I usually wipe the furniture first and then vacuum our hardwood floor and then wipe the floor.

I'm wondering...maybe I should first do the floor and then furniture??? What is more efficient?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I of course love my cats, however I HATE all the hair! This time of year is the worst.

I have to vacum every day, if I miss a day it gets very gross. I always dust first, then sweep, then I vacum everything (carpet, tile, and wood floors) then I wioe everything with a damp rag, or a couple damp rags.

Also in the bathroom I roll up a small towel that matches my decorations. I put it on the back of the toilet between the lid and the tank. I think that is where the most hair is, and the towel wont let it stick there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
CatAholic - :D *LOL* For us cat lovers, we get the extra topping for free! Oh, and cat spit on the side..... *LOL*

Mismodliz - Hey! Thanks for the great tip....I usually make my husband sweep the linoleum/wood floors.... :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I realized I have 'too many' cats when I returned from a ten day trip and found that my house which was very clean when I left needed vacuuming (badly), delinting and the bedding needed washing! No wonder it's so hard to keep up with when we're actually home and adding to the problem. :wink:

At least I know they weren't sleeping the WHOLE time we were gone! :roll:

~Heather

1 - 12 of 12 Posts