Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing a quiz in IRC when this question came up..

[23:02] <Buculae> {MoxQuizz} The question no. 36 is:
[23:02] <Buculae> (One For The Trekkies) What is the registry number of the enterprise in the original Star Trek?
[23:02] <TeMpUs> nc1701
[23:02] <un|here> uss bumblebee
[23:02] <TeMpUs> ncc1701
[23:02] <Buculae> {MoxQuizz} TeMpUs solved after 19 seconds and now has <26> points (+1) on rank 1.
[23:02] <Buculae> The answer was: NCC 1701

Answer was actually from my bf ;)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Haha that's an easy one. Matt's such a trekkie, when we're flipping channels and pass an episode, he can tell you which episode it is (in detail), from only seeing MAYBE 5 seconds. It's sad. Really sad. I bought him a box set of all the movies on DVD two christmases ago.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I still know half the names to TNG episodes, seven years after I saw them for the last time. :D

And I can tell you the two breeds of cats who played Spot. Like they thought we wouldn't notice they switched! Pfft.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Oh yeah and my Maine Coon's name is Captain Archer :lol: (Enterprise), I almost got his brother too, if I had, he would have been Captain Picard (TNG). :lol:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Heh, I can remember the original registry of the USS Excelsior (NX-2000), the ship class of the Enterprise-C (Ambassador class), the maximum warp speed the original Enterprise travelled at (warp 14.1 on the episode That Which Survives), The mis-spelled headstone on the episode Where No Man Has Gone Before (James R Kirk), and the name of the alien probe that Nomad's intelligence was merged with in the episode The Changeling (Tan-Ru).

So when it comes to the original series, I am one of the most hopeless Trekkies here! :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I am a Trekkie, but my knowledge stops at the original series. I am not as knowledgable as my son, who has videos of all of the movies and watches all of the series. I just tell him he's not loyal. :wink:

Strange--I have always liked Scott Bacula, but there is only one Captain, one Science Officer, one doctor, and one engineer to me, and two of them have made their final journey--out there. I discovered Star Trek in reruns, "fell in love" with Mr. Spock, and I was hooked!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Zalensia said:
I was playing a quiz in IRC when this question came up..

[23:02] <Buculae> {MoxQuizz} The question no. 36 is:
[23:02] <Buculae> (One For The Trekkies) What is the registry number of the enterprise in the original Star Trek?
[23:02] <TeMpUs> nc1701
[23:02] <un|here> uss bumblebee
[23:02] <TeMpUs> ncc1701
[23:02] <Buculae> {MoxQuizz} TeMpUs solved after 19 seconds and now has <26> points (+1) on rank 1.
[23:02] <Buculae> The answer was: NCC 1701

Answer was actually from my bf ;)
CHEATER!!!!!!!! I'm SHOCKED at you!! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts