Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, two of them are brothers, and bug each other to prove it. Malachi isn't related to them but does his own share of attacking the brothers to try fit in.

These are older pictures, from the end of January, and the kittens have probably gained/grown another 3 pounds each since then.

Morey and Malachi

Morey and Malachi

Mitch and Malachi. Note how fierce Mally tries to look.

Malachi is the best fighter of them all!

Yet for some reason Mitch doesn't seem to concerned. I wonder why ;)

Mitch and Mally

Pretending that he wants a hug...but really just launching another attack. Of course, Malachi fell for it, he's a lover not a fighter...

The brothers: Morey and Mitch. No wonder Morey has a slightly smashed nose!

See what I have to put up with?

"I'll cover your eyes for u Broder!"

Morey, aka Mister Slinky, is now 10.5 lbs at 6.75 months old. I'm a bit worried about how big he is going to get!

Mitch acting all innocent, that is typical around here, cause he gets into a lot of trouble! Got to at least keep up appearances you know.

Mitch knows he is not allowed to be in that chair. Of course, since the owner of the chair (my sister) was not home, I just took a picture of him in it instead of kicking him out.

He is the same size as his brother, Morey, they are quite the pair!

Mitch staring at the fish tank.

An innocent Malachi

Yes Malachi, you are adorable.

Morey's best attempt at looking innocent. That, or he is simply shocked that we think he is in trouble!

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
Your cats are GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Malachi was born June 25, 2010. We (my familiy) adopted him from the cat shelter I work at in September. He has three siblings (two sisters and a brother) but he was the one who picked me.

Morey and Mitch are brothers and were born to a feral mother. Jezebel, their mom, is one of the cats at the dairy farm I work at. Jezebel had them around August 7, 2010; when they were about four weeks old I caught Jezebel to get her spayed and took her six kittens and raised them. Four of them were adopted out through the shelter but Morey and Mitch ended up being adopted by me/my family.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
One of my favorite things about my cats is MMA/WWE fun! Nothing makes me smile more quickly than when one takes off after the other or when they are lying on their sides, facing each other, playing Rockem Sockem Robots (except when the do it under my arm in bed). Your guys look happy, healthy and very entertaining :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts