Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran upon this cute site that lists the sun signs of your cats. If you know their birthdate or atleast within a month's range, you can read all about your kitty!!

My sugar pie is a Libra- and he definately has character traits and other things that it said about Libra kitties. Just wanted to share this with anyone who is interested.

http://sharieweedee.com/swastrologycatsindex.htm

enjoy=)

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats cool

My kitten dill is an aquarius and its funny how much his character traits are like what it said..thats a neat site... thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hmmm, Angel is Pisces and one of the traits is that cats born under this sign are "angelic".

Works for me.. :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL it was wrong on mine on most counts. I have a scorpio, and while he is clever and will plot, usually it isn't revenge but because he wants something. Otherwise he isn't moody or mean at all, he is a big ol'purrball.

It said he shouldnt get along with me - I am an aquarius, and have experience with astrology so I know why he said that - but in this case it is way off. My scorpio cat adores me and we get along really well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lily: I found it after i had googled some stuff about astrology, and on a page i found it had a link from there.. not sure which one it was tho, i have cleared my history since then. put you can google for dog/cat/pet astrology or something. I was surprised at how almost every line of the libra described my sugar pie.. it kinda explained to me why he acts so sad sometimes. for libra's they have to have balance and harmony and tranquility.. so i have a few tranquil plans working to make him a lil haven of stuff! anywaaayz.. hope you guys enjoyed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts