Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine:

- Mom won't allow me outside the window while she's hanging laundry. She brings up this blah, blah about one having a responsibility not to free fall and to stay alive when someone loves you and doesn't want to lose you. I cry bitterly when this happens, life is so hard.

- Princess. Females are soooo annoying! Just because I like to rough play with her once in a while when I'm bored, and pull a few hairs, she makes all this fuss if I go into what SHE thinks is HER bedroom.

- Treats. Never enough of them. Only Tuesdays and Fridays. It's definitely a tough life.

Prince (borrowing mom's account)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Midnight, the wild cat, here - on my smartphone, using the old guys account.

They won't let me in the house. I know it's just full of food - up to the roof - but they want it all to themselves. I'm forced to live on cat food, sliced turkey and beef along with other beef and fish "leftovers" and virtually unlimited treats.

Sure I have a heated house for the Winter. But - No cable TV. Life just isn't fair!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know the old guy hasn't given you cable TV yet. But having to live on cat food, deli meats and treats only, with no human food, man that's tough.

[Straysmommy: LOL Goldtanker]

·
Registered
469 Posts
Kisa: those pesky twins are killing my time with my dad. I only get to cuddle with him at night when he goes to bed.

Logan: that miserable heathen these humans feed outside is disturbing my mojo. These three girls are MINE and he can't have them.

Jordan: these humans got rid of my couch and replaced it with a new one. I can't make a fur nest on this one, my beautiful fur doesn't stick to it. Can't believe they had the gall to make any changes without my prior approval.

MacKenzie: treats? Please? I love you, I just want more treats!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Meatball: Why am I not allowed to eat dry kibbles any more! Those pate stuff is ok but I LOVE the kibbles! I know Yingying has half bag hidden behind that closet door but I cannot open the door! Oh it's driving me crazy...

Metoo: Could someone tell Yingying to STOP trimming my nails? That lovely sofa will never feel the same. Arrr, how I miss the feeling of my claws digging deep into that corse texture...

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Till a couple months ago I was a happy stray, usually near-starving, risking my life daily for a drink of water, carrying this skin infection, hiding behind a stone to sleep at night away from the storm, the dogs, the aggressive cats and humans. Now I have SERIOUS problems:

- Prince
- Prince
- Prince

Life would be perfect if it was just mom and I...

Princess (borrowing mom's account while she's away folding the THIRD pink fleece blanket she bought me this winter. This one has white polka dots. Life's hard when you're loved, I tell you!)

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
My mom is packing up the ENTIRE house and I don't like it. She bought me a new bed yesterday but she's packed up *all* my favorite pillows and blankets so I have no other choices. She even packed up my nice soft bathmat so I had to lay on a plain old towel this morning while we were in the bathroom. I'm *REALLY* scared she's going to leave me behind. I follow her super close and if she gets out of my sight I cry and cry until she calls me. I don't want her to forget to take me with her when she leaves!!!

MowMow (while mom is sorting her unmentionables to decide which to take and which to throw away).

I'm having a blast with all these boxes! I keep running across the top of them and they feel sooooooo good to dig my claws into BUT.... I keep climbing inside and mom doesn't realize it and tapes it shut. I have to bang around inside the box so she sees it moving and then she grouches at me 'cause she has to cut it open and seal it back up when I jump out. I'm just checking to make sure she packs everything!! Someone has to run this place 'cause my big broth can't seem to handle it right now. He's super freaked out and if I even come NEAR him, he freaks out and yowls at me. So, my mom is grouching at me and my brother is yelling at me... I just want to pack boxes and play!!!

Oh man! I gotta go! She emptied a cabinet and I have to climb in and make sure she got everything!

Shepherd Book (while mom is emptying the dishwasher....AGAIN... why does she have to wash all the dishes before she packs them? They are just going to sit in a box...)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ritz: My *&^* human put me on a feeding schedule and is restricting my food. Yeah, I gained some weight, but here I thought she loved me for my lovely personality.
Human here: It hurts me more than it hurts you. You'll love me in the mornings when you have even more energy and won't miss the insulin shots I'd have to give you if you developed diabetes. And, I'm really really sorry I didn't do this a year ago.
Ritz: and would you quit with the "pedicures", I know what they are even if you call them that human word. I'm not that dumb...
Human: opps.....
Ritz: love you
Human: love you 10x back

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ginfis: My mom gets angry all the time when I want to sharpen my claws on her new leather sofa! I don´t understand why?

I am also not allowed to sleep in a bedroom during the night! I have to jump on the door hanlde everynight in order my mom pays me some attention at 4a.m.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey ladies and gents, Kisa here, the hairless apes left the computer on and are sleeping still. I am hungry so if they are going to sleep, I am going to play on their computers! HA HA

Mow Mow, I feel your pain my friend, my humans have done that several times too. Just keep yourself noticeable and they can't forget you.

Book - awesome way to help, I am sure your Mom appreciates the help. Just stay away from that tape thingy, it's really loud and scary. Plus it hurts when you get tangled up in it :(

Ritz, I know, right! My humans say manicure time, but really it's just torture. I fight and growl so they know I mean business, then they wrap me in a stupid housecoat just to make it worse. I guess maybe I shouldn't have bitten mom, but I REALLY don't like getting my nails clipped, it feels better having long nails when I massage dads arm. Leaves cool little red marks :)

Meatball, again, same here. I don't mind that wet stuff, especially when they put it in that warming machine, then it's all yummy smelling and warm. But I really miss my crunchies.

Princess, yup, they decided to get two more kittens 6 years ago. They tried to feed off me, just because I am a girl does not make me their mom. Argh! They are so annoying.

Ginfis, I know the feeling, except it's the upstairs we aren't allowed to go in. We've been in this giant house now for a few years but we aren't allowed upstairs. There's another human up there who is really tall. I think Rachel called him Dad. Weird, he has the same name as my Dad. Apparently humans aren't very original with names. I know I have these great big windows down here and I can watch the birds and stuff, but up there....oh my! There's plants and a room that smells wonderful, it has lots of food in it! And the bed the other human sleeps in is really comfy (yeah, I sneak up there now and then :mrgreen: ). Theres so many places to hide, if I don't want to be around anyone, I can go under the beds up there. I heard mom saying something about she can't wait for her dad to go on something called vacation so she can take the gates down. If that means what I think it means, he better be going soon!

I have come to the conclusion that we all have the same issues, scheduled meals, manicures, closed doors, other cats invading our spaces, moving boxes. These humans are so mean to us, we should really consider getting together and doing a protest or something.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kisa! It´s Ginfis again! Our life is so difficult! I don´t understand why humans say all the time, how wonderfull it would be to be a cat! They should try it once and will see :twisted:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL those photos are beautiful, thanks for posting them!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
My current biggest issue is that mom won't let me groom her. The texture and length of her fur is so fascinating I want to lick and maybe even eat it, but no matter how quietly I sneak up behind her, and no matter how quietly I chew, she always knows and makes me stop. She has even started wearing some strange clothing on her head at night so I can't sneak in and go for it while she sleeps.

Food is also an issue. My humans only feed me when they want to. No matter how long I lay at my feeding station, and no matter how much or how loudly I cry, they won't feed me! I am totally at their mercy.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
<Gypsy stretching out on top of the cat tree>.. "problems? who has problems, I'm spoilt and i know it.. now if mom wouldn't pet me with wet hands every time she does dishes, Life would be perfect"

(got to love the ones with Tortitude!:smiles

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mom left the iPad out again :). Kisa here, again.

Gypsy, you sound like my nemesis MacKenzie. They call her Magoo...all cutesy like. Ugh, she's got tortitude all right, she's a spoiled brat!! I am the princess of this house and they better not forget it! There is nothing cute about "Magoo". Oh how I long for the days when it was just me and my buddy Logan. Sigh...

We got wet food again tonight. Mom put something tasty in it this time, it smelled like her soup! I think it was chicken broth. Mmmmmmm!! Yummy. I escaped upstairs when mom brought food down, I got to eat up on the landing in peace and a nap on the pink chair. AND!! Dad and I had a cuddle on the pink chair. That's great, I love my dad.

Ginfis, yeah, they should do a day in our shoes, see how they like going 9 hours without food...napping is really hard work! :D

Hey Midnight, we have those things in our yard too! They are really big and scary so I just ignore them. They are very pretty though, especially the little ones with the spots :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
1) I'm not allowed to bat mommy as she walks by from my cat tower.
2) I'm not allowed to eat the fish from mommy's big and little fish tanks.
3) The blanket got all messed up in my basket, and *gasp* wicker was touching my fur. I hollered until mommy made it right.
4) I am not allowed to climb the Christmas tree.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Moxie here, I haven't really tried writting to you lot before, but things are getting so far beyond out of control at my house. A fe years back my lovely boy chooses me and brings his mum to aprove - so far so good. I;m livin a life I love when she decides on adding another, conferences with the humans sure -but with me NADA. On th upside that cat aint bad and she really is entertaining to push around when I'm bored and the humans aren't around.

Then, this summer the littlest human starts up with he wants a cat too and know there are 4 humans and 3 cats, well one queenly cat (me of course) one dear and tolerable cat my lady in waiting kk and one abnoxious adolecent with the appaling name of apple. She is in everything all the time and frankly with a name like that I keep waiting for them to eat her.

Moxie signing out = now the bacgrounds here maybe I can work on some of the real issues when they go off to work

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ginfis complains again: "I am not allowed to scratch the leather sofa. They put some strange smelling spray on it, in order that i will stop sharpening my claws on it!"

"i am also not allowed to play with the ornaments on the Christmas tree! What a horror! It is so lovely looking, all dangling things on it and it moves and makes noise when I am trying to touch it!"

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I am normally banished when the hairless feeding things have other hairless people in the house, but recently one of them was very nice to me and told me she would take her home. She didn't :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts