Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm cooking chex mix (well it's not really chex mix...the only ingrediants in it is Cheerios :lol: ) and I go down to the kitchen to check on it and out of the corner of my eye, I see Oliver chillin on the top of my kitchen cabinets. No big deal, he always sits up there. But as I am stirring my snack before putting it back in the oven, I get this strange feeling....kind of an uncomfortable uneasy feeling. I turn around, and this is what I saw....

8O I know he likes to sit like that and expose himself in my hallway, on the stairs, on my bed, but come on, the kitchen cabinets??!!! He is such a wierd little stinker!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats pretty funny. Kitkat doesnt jump onto high places or sit in weird positions. He's afraid he'd probably hurt his little precious paws jumping down :roll: . He likes to just lay in the middle of the floor and watch you.

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, after his declaw surgery in October, I was afraid he'd never even walk again! :( He prooved me wrong...he'll find a way to get to the highest spot in the house. :wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
That is too funny! :lol:
It's like he is almost saying "What?"....."Can't you see I need some privacy."

Great pic!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts