Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I discount every word that he says. Nobody can verify his role, if any, in terrorist activities, and he desperately wants to be regarded as someone who's very important and extremely dangerous.

He said that he'd known nothing about the September 11th attacks. A couple of days later, he claimed that he'd been chosen to fly a 5th attack airplane, along with would-be shoe-bomber Richard Reid. His sensational confession grabbed the headlines, which is exactly what he'd intended.

U.S. intelligence agencies don't believe his self-incriminating testimony. From the start of his trial, he's made it clear that he regards the proceedings as a joke.

·
Registered
27 Posts
He is an idiot, that's all he seems to be. This guy is a nobody who claims he was going to fly an airplane into the white house.

I have never heard of anyone being considered for the barbaric death penalty because he was plannning to commit murder. Has anyone?

He has become "someone" to blame for 9/11 which he had nothing to do with. I am shocked that 9/11 tapes are being played at his trial, 9/11 family members are testifying, guliani is testifying etc.. trying to provoke the jury to convict this guy for something he had nothing to do with other than supporting it "intellectually"...

Absurd!!

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Executing this jerk is giving him exactly what he wants, since he believes that will make him a martyr and send him to paradise. A better punishment would be life in solitary confinement in maximum security where he'll have plenty of time to think about things, and not much of anything else to do. :x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts